|A 15th century illuminated manuscript showing|
King David kneeling in adoration before God.
|Aragorn (the rightful King of Gondor) kneels before Frodo|
the Hobbit in The Lord of the Rings movie.
|The Kingdom of Gondor bows before the Hobbits|
in Return of the King.
- · React to the idea that Christ is more than Jesus’ last name.
- · React to the idea of Jesus as the King Who Kneels.
- · What have you learned about the nature of the Second Coming of Jesus?
- · Where do you get your idea? (The Book of Revelation is often our source.)
- · What does the nature of the First Coming of Jesus tell us about what to expect in the Second Coming?